4.10.2010

Comic Book Convention (Part 2)


Tomorrow is comic con.


My costume is almost done, I just have to figure out what I'm going to do with the fabric for the belt. Today I spent about five hours sewing the leg bands and shaping up my second glove.
The only issue at the moment is that I need to figure out what to do for the boots. I don't have enough material to create boots the size of Psylocke's; I'm considering wrapping the material from my ankle to just below the knee, have no idea about shoes though... At some point before Comic Con I'll figure that out. I dyed my hair back to purple just for the occasion.

But I am so excited, I'm gonna get comics, and an official shirt, and I'm gonna go crazy with pictures! FIRST COMIC CON!!! This experience is close to being as special as a first kiss, not really, but its pretty fantastic.


No comments: